If you are a jewellery design student in India who is pursuing a diploma, degree,
or certificate in jewellery design in 2023, you can submit a design for the IJ
Design Awards in 4 simple steps. You can also submit multiple entries by
following these 4 steps at one go.
1 Read Entry
3 Enter Sketch
4 Enter design details
5 Submit Form
& Mail Pictures
- Complete the entry form for the design entered for GIA Emerging Designer of the
- Make certain all fields are complete and accurate before submitting.
- Your entry must be accompanied by a hand-rendered design or CAD-rendering file.
DESIGN SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS
- Design must be original.
- Design must be actual size.
Hand-drawn design: (sketch design)
- Rendered on A4 vellum and mounted on black cardboard. (Extra decorations are exempted)
- Size: A4 (210 mm × 297 mm)
- Ratio 1:1
- Size: 2480 × 3508 pixels (file size up to 5 MB); resolution: 300 dpi
- Format: PNG/JPG/JPEG
- Design must be rendered on a clean white background. Do not write anything on the
image. (Please download (need hyperlink) the sample template for the correct format
- Please refrain from writing your name, the date, or your signature on the design.
The sketches / CAD details you supply will be used in all Jewellers' Choice online
and print products. We suggest you to recheck all details before submission. We
cannot change your details after receipt
RULES & REGULATIONS
Click here to read the Official Rules
to be complied with for participating in the IJ Design Awards
. Kindly read through carefully before proceeding.