If you are a jewellery manufacturer or Designer Manufacturer, you can submit a design for the IJ Jewellers’ Choice Design Awards in 5 simple steps. You can also submit multiple entries by following these 5 steps at one go.
Please Click here to download the application form.
& Mail Pictures
- Complete the entry form for one/multiple piece entered for respective categories in which you enter it.
- Make certain all fields are complete and accurate before submitting.
- All entries must be accompanied by photograph(s), video and payment in full.
PRODUCT PHOTO & VIDEO SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS
- Submit photos & video of finished jewellery only. All photos & video must be uploaded in a zip file for respective categories while submitting the entry online. We require photos in JPEG format, 300 dpi for reproduction and video in MP4 format with max size 1 MB. The Zip File should not be more than 5 MB for each entry submitted. No prototypes or CAD drawings. Photos must be in black background only.
- Each photo must contain only one piece of Jewellery: the piece entered. Do not include lines or collections
- You can submit up to 4 different photos of the piece you're entering (we suggest highlighting your piece from various angles). Indicate your number one photo choice; the other three photos will only be visible to retailers when they click on your photo to enlarge
- The photographs, video and details you supply will be used in all Jewellers' Choice online and print products. We suggest you have professional photographs taken of your piece, and recheck all details before submission. We cannot change your details after receipt
RULES & REGULATIONS
Click here to read the Official Rules to be complied with for participating in the IJ Jewellers Choice Design Awards . Kindly read through carefully before proceeding.